Unless you're living under a rock, you would have heard that the Golden Globes have officially come and gone and so have some of our favourite red carpet looks yet! Keep reading for our top picks of the Golden Globes.
1. Lady Gaga managed to steal the show this year despite not winning a single (well-deserved) award.
2. Irina Shayk channelled her inner Golden Globe in a gorgeous 'golden' look featuring a high split. Let’s be honest, the gorgeous supermodel could wear anything and still look like a million dollars.
3. Emily Blunt stunned in a metallic number paired with a gorgeous hair and make up moment. Can we also just take a moment to appreciate this mummy of two’s perfect bod?!
4. Pretty Woman’s Julia Roberts lived up to her name in a unique pant look. Albeit, this look won’t be everyone’s cup of tea, but it definitely was ours! Do you love her unique look as much as we do?
5. Taraji P. Henson showed off her flawless bod in a fierce black dress. The velvet detail paired with her silver accessories made this look a true showstopper.
6. Aussie’s own Nicole Kidman rocked a full sequin gown. Are you loving the burgundy trend as much as we are?!
7. Anne Hathaway stunned in a gorgeous print-on-print look. Looks like the animal print trend has made its’ way to the red carpet and we couldn’t be happier about it! Anne’s look is definitely unforgettable.