Keep Warm with our fave food recipe for the season!
For the dreaded winter months to come, we've picked this Ultimate Winter Bliss Bowl recipe to inspire cooking, healthy eating in your home. Cause let's face it, all we want to do in winter is EAT EAT EAT.. so here's something simple to make and delicious to devour!
Read more below on this Vegan, Gluten free, Paleo easy-to-make meal...
- 5 carrots
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 teaspoons cumin
- salt and pepper
- 8 pieces of Falafel
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 cups chopped red cabbage
- 1 jalapeño, cut into slices
- ¼ cup crushed pistachios
- tahini, lemon juice, honey, and/or olive oil for drizzling
- Falafel: Make this falafel so you have it all ready to go! It takes about 30 minutes.
- Roasted Veggies: Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Peel the carrots and cut into thin strips and place on a roasting pan (a jelly roll pan works well because then the veggies don't slide off). Chop the cauliflower into small florets and place on a separate roasting pan. Drizzle each pan with oil and sprinkle each pan with cumin, salt, and pepper. Toss around on the pan to combine. Bake for 20-30 minutes - stir occasionally, but not too often otherwise you'll disrupt the browning process. To get more browning, bake for an additional 10-15 minutes. When the veggies are done, remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- Bliss Bowl Assembly: Assemble spinach, red cabbage, falafel, carrots, and roasted cauliflower in the bowls. Top with jalapeño and pistachios. Drizzle with tahini, lemon juice, honey, olive oil, and salt and pepper as needed.
See the full recipe and more like it >