Meet Our Photographer!
Meet Sara Eshu. A creative, blogger, photographer, genius flat layer, minimalist and monochrome fanatic.
Let's just say she's all things wonderful and talented!
We asked Sara 10 quick Q's about her likes/dislikes, style and what motivates her to do what she does, check it out below:
1. Who's your boy crush?
2. What is your favourite movie?
Devil Wears Prada.
3. What is your favourite food or treatie?
Thai food - I can eat it everyday...oh & anzac cookies!
4. Who is your favourite celeb?
5. What would your ideal date be?
I like doing things outdoor (not skydiving though, or anything scary).
6. Who is someone that is influential in your life or career?
Lisa Messenger - Collective Hub.
7. What is your favourite/s weekend activity?
Sleep in, Breakfast at cute cafe's, coffee stop with friends, & shopping!
8. What do you do at Esther?
Photographer, Instagram content creator & product stylist (flat-lay).
9. And what do you get up to when you're not at Esther?
I do freelance work outside of Esther, a lot of photo taking plus a little bit of fashion blogging.
10. What is your main passion or goal?
My passion is to do all things with a grateful heart and to help others reach their goals.
Sara Eshu's top tips:
- Following your dream no matter how hard it seems and choosing to do what you love will always bring more joy to your life.
- Photo tip - Lighting & angles matter so much
- Flat lay tip - Do what is easy to the eyes and choose products that work well together rather than throwing whatever!