your rainy day go-to's
Hey, Mia here!
Grab your fave chunky knit and a cup of tea. It's time to get your winter essentials on!
1. Big chunky Knitwear is an essential to survive the cold! Trending colours right now are Rusty Browns, Check Print and LOTS of Grey.
2. That Classic Biker Jacket will get you cruising through the week and into the weekend. It's my saviour from that chill and totally cute with dresses.
3. Sunglasses, Chokers and Sportsluxe Caps are a must! Creating a layered look isn't about having 20 knits on, you can do this simply by adding your fave accessory.
4. A new hair cut and colour or fresh blooms.. just to make us feel like its summer again (hehe).
5. Fake Fur, whether its lining your jacket or thrown around your neck, furs can be extremely warm and styling them is so much fun!
6. A good Jean can save your life this winter. I prefer rips in mine but its becoming harder with this weather! So for those of you who don't like cold knees, the Genie is for you!
- Stylist Mia
Images: Pinterest, @laurajadestone, @saraeshu, @health.and.me, @elroyeyewear