NO-BAKE CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER BARS
On the hunt for the perfect quick and easy sweet treat? These No-bake Chocolate Peanut butter bars are thick, tasty and rich! Made from only 5 simple ingredients and can be prepared in just 10 minutes. They are a delicious treat anytime of the year. No oven required!
- 1/2 cup of salted butter (melted)
- 1 cup of Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 2 cups of Confectioners sugar
- 1 cup & 2 tablespoons of creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
Method:1. Using a baking pan, line with aluminium foil or baking paper
2. Mix the melted butter, graham cracker crumbs and sugar together in a medium bowl.
3. Stir in 1 cup on the peanut butter and evenly press the mixture into the prepared baking pan.
4. Melt the remaining peanut butter (2tbs) with the chocolate chips in the microwave or stove (in 30second increments).
5. Stir until smooth and spread this layer over the mixture.
6. Tightly seal the baking pan and chill for 2 hours.
7. Don't forget to enjoy with a hot tea!